Making the Complex Simple
- VERITAS® algorithm offers exceptional accuracy in real-time ST-Segment Monitoring, arrhythmia detection, and resting ECG interpretation
- Source Consistency Filter removes noise and maintains ECG integrity
- Real-time full disclosure lets you review historical ECG data throughout the exam
- Optional wireless data acquisition increases workspace flexibility
- Connected workflows help you improve patient care and information access
- Data encryption and additional security features help you secure patient information
- Flexible user configurations tailor over-reads and data storage to your workflow
- 12-lead ECG interpretation for adults, adolescents and children
- Standards-based HL7® and DICOM® bidirectional connectivity
Education & Documentation
Get in the know to get the most value out of your solution.
What are users saying about resting ECGs from Hillrom?
92% of users said the software’s user interface made it easy to input patient information and start an exam.1
3 out of 4 users said the Source Consistency Filter (SCF) produced an easier-to-read ECG waveform.1
89% of users said the 24” display showed them all the information they needed during an exam.1
Hear from the experts — your fellow healthcare professionals.
The system is a safe, easy-to-use system. The large monitor provides real-time results that have proven to be more accurate than other systems we have used.
Tiffany Piro, CMRP Procurement Specialist at Healthcare Associates of Texas
How Can We Help You Treat Your Patients With Confidence?
Discover what makes our stress test, resting ECG and holter analysis systems unique — and uniquely suited to your workflow.
- Statistics based on survey data collected from Q-Stress 6 System users in 2020. Complete data on file with Hillrom.