Making the Complex Simple
- VERITAS® algorithm offers exceptional accuracy in real-time ST-Segment Monitoring, arrhythmia detection, and resting ECG interpretation
- Source Consistency Filter removes noise and maintains ECG integrity
- Real-time full disclosure lets you review historical ECG data throughout the exam
- Optional wireless data acquisition increases workspace flexibility
- Connected workflows help you improve patient care and information access
- Data encryption and additional security features help you secure patient information
- Flexible user configurations tailor over-reads and data storage to your workflow
- 12-lead ECG interpretation for adults, adolescents and children
- Standards-based HL7® and DICOM® bidirectional connectivity
Education & Documentation
Get in the know to get the most value out of your solution.
What are users saying about resting ECGs from Hillrom?
92% of users said the software’s user interface made it easy to input patient information and start an exam.1
3 out of 4 users said the Source Consistency Filter (SCF) produced an easier-to-read ECG waveform.1
89% of users said the 24” display showed them all the information they needed during an exam.1
Hear from the experts — your fellow healthcare professionals.
The system is a safe, easy-to-use system. The large monitor provides real-time results that have proven to be more accurate than other systems we have used.
Tiffany Piro, CMRP Procurement Specialist at Healthcare Associates of Texas
- Statistics based on survey data collected from Q-Stress 6 System users in 2020. Complete data on file with Hillrom.