- On-screen ECG measurements and editing features for a paperless workflow
- Flexible report output options
- Multiple interpretive statements to facilitate final diagnostic conclusions
- Optional wireless data acquisition increases work space flexibility
What are users saying about resting ECGs from Hillrom?
94% of ECG users surveyed say Hillrom’s Welch Allyn® devices can help improve workflow efficiency.1
With more than 100 connected installations — both inside and outside the hospital — you can confidently connect to a workflow that’s designed for your needs.
Hear from the experts — your fellow healthcare professionals.
Having an ECG device that incorporates an intuitive user interface and promotes an efficient workflow is critical for maintaining our staff’s satisfaction and productivity … Any time we can eliminate steps and reduce manual data entry is a win for us and ultimately our bottom line.
Christopher S. Bowlin, MBA BAHS Cardiopulmonary Manager at Platte Valley Medical Center
- Survey by Walker Information, Inc. of clinicians who have purchased the Welch Allyn CP 150™ ECG.