- On-screen ECG measurements and editing features for a paperless workflow
- Flexible report output options
- Multiple interpretive statements to facilitate final diagnostic conclusions
- Optional wireless data acquisition increases work space flexibility
Education & Documentation
Get in the know to get the most value out of your solution.
What are users saying about resting ECGs from Hillrom?
94% of ECG users surveyed say Hillrom’s Welch Allyn® devices can help improve workflow efficiency.1
With more than 100 connected installations — both inside and outside the hospital — you can confidently connect to a workflow that’s designed for your needs.
Hear from the experts — your fellow healthcare professionals.
Having an ECG device that incorporates an intuitive user interface and promotes an efficient workflow is critical for maintaining our staff’s satisfaction and productivity … Any time we can eliminate steps and reduce manual data entry is a win for us and ultimately our bottom line.
Christopher S. Bowlin, MBA BAHS Cardiopulmonary Manager at Platte Valley Medical Center
How Can We Help You Treat Your Patients With Confidence?
Discover what makes our resting ECG, stress test and holter analysis systems unique — and uniquely suited to your workflow.
- Survey by Walker Information, Inc. of clinicians who have purchased the Welch Allyn CP 150™ ECG.