- Export electronic file reports to any networked destination
- Import Holter recordings from an unlimited number of remote sites
- Retrieve a Modality Worklist and store final reports in your PACS with DICOM
- Features VERITAS signal processing algorithms
- Supports HL7 and DICOM bidirectional interfaces
- Retrospective, prospective and superimposition scanning modes supported
Hear from the experts — your fellow healthcare professionals.
Holter Monitoring at St. George’s, University of London
Professor Elijah Behr from St. George’s, University of London, describes the importance of 12-lead Holter monitoring in his Brugada syndrome and ion-channel research.