Designed to Meet Your Clinical Needs
- 10.1", high-resolution, color touchscreen presents all 12 leads of data simultaneously
- Captures the best 10 seconds of ECG data from memory, reducing need for repeat ECGs
- VERITAS algorithm uses gender-specific, adult and pediatric criteria for interpretations
- Widescreen display helps improve navigation, data entry and electrode connection verification
- Optional wireless data acquisition increases workspace flexibility so you can move freely around the room
- Supports pacemaker spike detection with 40,000 sps/channel data capture
- Includes hook-up confirmation by detection and display of lead reversals
- 1k sps/channel capture for signal assessment during analysis, display and printing
What are users saying about resting ECGs from Hillrom?
94% of ECG users surveyed say Hillrom’s Welch Allyn® devices can help improve workflow efficiency.1
With more than 100 connected installations — both inside and outside the hospital — you can confidently connect to a workflow that’s designed for your needs.
Hear from the experts — your fellow healthcare professionals.
Having an ECG device that incorporates an intuitive user interface and promotes an efficient workflow is critical for maintaining our staff’s satisfaction and productivity … Any time we can eliminate steps and reduce manual data entry is a win for us and ultimately our bottom line.
Christopher S. Bowlin, MBA BAHS Cardiopulmonary Manager at Platte Valley Medical Center
- Survey by Walker Information, Inc. of clinicians who have purchased the Welch Allyn CP 150™ ECG.