- ECG print previews can help save time and reduce paper costs
- Three-, six-, or 12-lead ECG preview options
- Battery operation lets you easily transport your device from room to room
- Simplified EMR connectivity without a complicated interface
- Instant-on powers the device up quickly, so you can take an ECG at a moment’s notice Optional Features
- Wireless connectivity helps increase device mobility and utilization
- Spirometry module lets you perform two reimbursable tests with one device
- DICOM® compatibility enhances interoperability
- Adult and pediatric MEANS ECG interpretation software
*Source: Survey by Walker Information, Inc. of clinicians who have purchased the CP 150 ECG
Bring Spirometry to Your Practice
The CP 150 ECG’s spirometry module lets you perform two diagnostic exams with one solution. Help manage your COPD patients and maximize HEDIS scores with a spirometry solution that includes automatic interpretation and reversibility analysis. Plus, you can customize report formats and screen displays to meet your workflow needs.
Improving Efficiency and Streamlining Workflows
Education & Documentation
Get in the know to get the most value out of your solution.
Frequently Asked QuestionsExpand all
Does Welch Allyn spirometry meet requirements for OSHA & DOT occupational medicine testing?keyboard_arrow_downYes, Welch Allyn spirometry have NIOSH, OSHA, and Social Security operation protocols to create reports that meet these agency requirements. Our Spirometry has not been tested against specific DOT requirements.
How do I get my Welch Allyn Spirometry syringe calibrated?keyboard_arrow_downPlease contact your local Hillrom Customer Support representative to arrange calibration for your spirometry syringe. Be sure to have the serial number of your unit or the spirometry syringe on hand.
What are users saying about resting ECGs from Hillrom?
94% of ECG users surveyed say Hillrom’s Welch Allyn® devices can help improve workflow efficiency.1
With more than 100 connected installations — both inside and outside the hospital — you can confidently connect to a workflow that’s designed for your needs.
Hear from the experts — your fellow healthcare professionals.
Having an ECG device that incorporates an intuitive user interface and promotes an efficient workflow is critical for maintaining our staff’s satisfaction and productivity … Any time we can eliminate steps and reduce manual data entry is a win for us and ultimately our bottom line.
Christopher S. Bowlin, MBA BAHS Cardiopulmonary Manager at Platte Valley Medical Center
- Survey by Walker Information, Inc. of clinicians who have purchased the Welch Allyn CP 150™ ECG.