- Understand the components of the current Hospital Readmission Reduction Program.
- Appreciate the prevalence and causes of 30 day readmissions for patients with Pneumonia and COPD.
- Recognize the prevalence of Bronchiectasis within COPD and that those patients have worse outcomes.
- Become aware of the critical role of airway clearance therapy in the improved management of pulmonary complications, Pneumonia and COPD inside and outside the hospital.
- Understand managing the chronic as well as the acute phases of COPD and Bronchiectasis to prevent respiratory readmissions.
- Discuss patient-focused, healthcare team and system-wide strategies to help reduce respiratory readmissions.
Course content is provided via HealthStream™.
Access is open to any healthcare provider free of charge, using the link above.
CE Credit Hours are granted and managed by HealthStream™, Provider Number CEP13221.
For first time registration support, download the HealthStream™ First Time User Guide
If you have any questions regarding CE courses, please feel free to contact customer service.
For HealthStream Support:
Phone: (800) 521-0574
First time HealthStream™ users can download the HealthStream™ First Time User Guide
For Hill-Rom Support:
Phone: (800) 445-3730