The earlier detection of deterioration and sepsis can lead to improved patient outcomes. There are challenges to implement early detection in the acute hospital, join us to find out more on:
- The epidemiology and burden of patient deterioration and sepsis
- The existing tools for deterioration and sepsis detection
- The implementation of early detection: how it’s possible, despite challenges, and how it improves outcomes
- The current trends for digital medical technology and how it will look like in the future
- The connected workflow: what it looks like and how it can help
You will have the opportunity to exchange with the experts during this interactive webinar.
Dr Ron Daniels
Global leader in sepsis, Chief Executive Director of the UK Sepsis Trust and a Vice President of the Global Sepsis Alliance
Sepsis Nurse Practitioner, and the deteriorating patient lead at The Dudley Group Foundation Trust, UK
CEO of the NHS Digital Academy, leading learning in Digital Health for UK and Northern Ireland.